Project team’s ability to work effectively and respond quickly to various challenges is essential for the project’s success. Loop Skills portfolio includes the following courses dedicated to your project team: project management with international certification; applied management for EU funded projects; procurement expert; European funding expert; HR officer.
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION for project management – PRINCE2 ® Projects IN Controlled Environments
PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The training program is accredited by APM Group Ltd and delivered by certified trainers with international experience in project management.
The training program is dedicated to project managers, senior managers with different responsabilities in projects, administrative staff or experts for quality assurance. Our trainers have international expertise in applying PRINCE2® methodology and are trained to reveal professional secrets whether we talk about projects in public or private sector.
The training program is held over 3 days and at the end, all the participants will take the final certification exam.
Benefits for organizations:
- Ensures the success of planning, monitoring and control;
- Constantly evaluates the investment necessities;
- Allows changing team members without jeopardizing the results;
- Ensures controlled delegation and resource management;
- Monitors risks and deviations;
- Provides a rigorous system of quality control;
- Brings a common language internationally recognizable;
Benefits for participants:
- The training program and the final certification exam will be in English;
- The maximum number of participants: 16 participants/session;
- 2 weeks for individual study.
PRojects IN Controlled Environments
Managing Successful Programmes
Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
*Our PRINCE2 courses are accredited by APM Group Ltd., an accreditor for training companies. OMEC is an Accredited Traning Organisation (ATO).